Christmas Light Switch OnLondon Road North at 1:00 PM
Join Discover Lowestoft and Lowestoft Vision for the annual Christmas Light Switch On.
From 1 pm there will be a fantastic programme of events and activities to see you through the day including real reindeer, alpacas, Santa's Grotto, Street Entertainment, Live Music, Stalls and so much more.
From 1pm onwards-
- Santa’s Grotto at Citizen’s Advice (including raffle and photoshoot)
- Santa Sat Nav (walkabout entertainment)
- Reindeer stiltwalker
- Princess meet and greet characters
- Christmas alpacas
- Live reindeer
From 3pm onwards-
- Elf on a shelf competition (keep an eye out for details)
- Life of Lowestoft exhibition stand – launching premier tickets
As always you can expect incredible talent from local artists, who will be performing on the big stage which is hosted by Beach Radio.
- Group A
- Cantors theatre school
- Baden Aldridge
- Adam Evans
- Marina Panto Cast featuring the outstanding Callabro singer Michael Auger
At 5pm we will announce the winners of Elf on a Shelf competition who will be invited up on stage to switch on the Christmas Lights and this year is extra special because we have all new lights and will be joined by the brilliant panto cast and Father Christmas himself.
A big thanks to Mitchells of Lowestoft for being this year's sponsor.
We look forward to seeing you all there.